By All Means I Agree Insurance SHOULD BE FREE!

♥ But it's not so pay your bill on time! *gasp* what a novel idea!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Randomness :)

I had my time to be miserable and negative and that sucked so here are positive things in my life~

1. Dan is amazing and I have a time frame 12-25-07 ~ 03-31-08 and that my friends is VERY exciting!
2. I'm enjoying the quiet minus Broo Broo snoring however it's almost surreal...
3. I am warm and toasty inside and cozy under my Nemo blanket/shield.
4. I had a wonderful early Christmas with my family and Dan and my brother (Dan) and his girl friend (we went to see Phantom of the Opera and it was AMAZING!!!!)
5. I have a new book I can read!
6. I GOT an A in my class!!!! :)
7. I have sugar free cherry Jell-O calling my name!

8. I may have a promotion opportunity this up coming year!

9. I have a new ring tone on my cell phone for Dan! (What a man what a man what a mighty fine mannnnn!)
I think this works for now any negative things I have here are some pics some from early Christmas :)


Ye family...
My Honeyyyyyy Bunches O' Oats! :)
Me and Dan my Bro
















2 comments:

one hot momma said...

You are so beautiful! Inside and out!

one hot momma said...

Oh, and CONGRATS ON YOUR A!

Heidi Pie Limited

My photo
I have an addiction to 100 calorie packs and crystal light singles, sad I know Ummmm I love Trader Joes, and Starbucks Um reading I like escaping the world for a while, I love laughing and having a good time, Oh IlDivo wow yeah they're awesome! the color pink !! Victoria Secret yes I love underware I will until the day I die wear cute underware not saggy hanes full coverage crap! being a dork.I love to cuddling up in a big soft blanket and reading for hours when time permits it. I'm rather sarcastic actaully very sarcastic, I laugh a lot usually at other people and yes myself too. I have shit depth perception which is often the cause of my laughter running into things is a regular occurence on my part farting does that too...