By All Means I Agree Insurance SHOULD BE FREE!

♥ But it's not so pay your bill on time! *gasp* what a novel idea!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Little Grrr With A Whole Lotta Happy! ♥

So allow me to explain, I hate the sound of my name currently because the name Heidi has every opportunity to sound winy Heiiiiiddiiiiiiiiiiiiii see what I mean? This is what I have experienced all day today and most of last week. It was by far the most frustrating moment when a grown man stuck out his lower lip ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!??? do you have a shitty diaper? what in the world are you poochy lipping for?!!? the only person who has any pull by whipping out the poochie lip is Dan, he's so cute when he does that! but not Lester the 48 year old man who can't walk to the cafeteria by himself! I was trying so hard to be nice and I accomplished that but freakin crap!!!!!!!!! GROW UP!!!!! Now I understand there are new people (18 to be precise) and I want to just scream to the top of my lungs and hide under my desk with a double shot light coffee from Starbucks but such is not the case. Anyway I'm done complaining now. :)


on the upside I have really struggled with being patient and waiting for my ring,but God has really given me peace with this and I could not be more thankful... I know this is stupid but I love Dan more than anybody in the whole world, he is my best friend my partner in crime. I feel safe and truly loved when I am with him. I laugh until I cry, when he kisses me my whole world seems to light up like the skies on the 4th of July, he can hug me and make my walls of fear and confusion crumble to the depths of the earth, he motivates me to become a better person. I feel treasured , with him I can completely be myself, his shoulder is the best to cry on and his arms are the best to fall into after a long day, he holds me up when I feel like I can't keep going and he encourages me to be the best person I can be, he puts so much into understanding me and what I am going through and how I am feeling, I can talk to him and have a good conversation.... sometimes farting works its way in there but hey more reason to laugh

I can't wait to marry him! I know I'm a dork but I am so excited to wake up next to him every day and live life full of love together :) YAY I'm all excited I know it's a while away but so worth the wait :) AND we've been looking at rings, well I have but he's not being crabby about it he's actually accepting the pictures and actually asking for specifics :) Very exciting! I know I'm pathetic.... but if it helps me to be patient and excited then I don't care! :) so that's that I also bought a picture frame for when he actually does propose :) actually I have a whole bunch of trinkets for when he proposes....


On another topic, Il Divo is amazing and if you have not heard them tell me and I will burn you a CD! they are phenomenal I also am becoming quite fond of Josh Groban both of which I would loveeeeee to see in concert but that will probably never happen anyway I just wanted to blog before I went to bed :) oh! School is going awesome I have a 98% average in my class YAY! I'm so happy about that :) I love school I feel like I am actually accomplishing something here! okay bed time night friends I love you all!!!!


heres a cute pic of Dan and I we took it Sunday when we did our Bible Study together at Starbucks!


2 comments:

one hot momma said...

welcome back to the blogsphere my friend!
I love reading your blog, you're awesome! and you both look awesome too!
Life is good right now, very good and you deserve it!
Have a great day!

Mommy Brain said...

Thanks for that description of your relationship Heidi...it makes me put my own relationship back into perspective. Sometimes with the craziness of baseball schedules, band, diapers, meals etc...I tend to forget the romance and just focus on the "work" we need to get done. I love hearing about your new warm all over love...it's awesome! Keep writing, it warms my heart! Oh, and I almost spit out my coffee when you talked about the whining man...just wait until you're married to Dan for 10 years and his lip comes out cause "he's soooo sick" just wait!

Heidi Pie Limited

My photo
I have an addiction to 100 calorie packs and crystal light singles, sad I know Ummmm I love Trader Joes, and Starbucks Um reading I like escaping the world for a while, I love laughing and having a good time, Oh IlDivo wow yeah they're awesome! the color pink !! Victoria Secret yes I love underware I will until the day I die wear cute underware not saggy hanes full coverage crap! being a dork.I love to cuddling up in a big soft blanket and reading for hours when time permits it. I'm rather sarcastic actaully very sarcastic, I laugh a lot usually at other people and yes myself too. I have shit depth perception which is often the cause of my laughter running into things is a regular occurence on my part farting does that too...