By All Means I Agree Insurance SHOULD BE FREE!

♥ But it's not so pay your bill on time! *gasp* what a novel idea!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Definate Awwwwe Moment ♥

Okay Friends,

So first of all let me say Dan is amazing!!! For my Birthday, he sent me the most beautiful flower arrangement I've ever seen! AND he had it delivered to me at work!!!! I had some very jealous co-workers! They all said my HUSBAND is awesome, well as of right now he is not my husband BUT he is a phenomenal boyfriend and my very best friend! But I got all giddy and excited. I know it's not for a while but he's going to propose to me sometime next year!!!! how exciting is that!?!?! I can only imagine what he will have planned for that day!!! :) I found myself tearing up as I read my little card that came in the flowers and to say the very least, I was beaming! I could not stop smiling for the life of me not that I want to stop smiling!

Not only did he send me beautiful flowers but he also encouraged me so much on Saturday and Sunday I was so nervous and he stood in the back by the entrance and smiled at me and cheered me on the whole time I sang!!!! He told me he was proud of me :) He's so amazing I just can't stop saying that! Be prepared when he does propose it's gonna be 22 page blog I'm sure! :)
He's so sweet!!!!

3 comments:

one hot momma said...

ok, it was your birthday?????? When??? New girlfriends need to know these things you know! Happy Birthday! You did do an amazing job on Sunday (I'm told Saturday was just as amazing) You had me tearing up and gave me goosebumps! I'm so thankful that you have Dan! He is great!

Mommy Brain said...

Happy birthday...a little late!

Carol said...

Dan is so proud of you. He is always praising you. I'm so glad that God brought you two together.

Heidi Pie Limited

My photo
I have an addiction to 100 calorie packs and crystal light singles, sad I know Ummmm I love Trader Joes, and Starbucks Um reading I like escaping the world for a while, I love laughing and having a good time, Oh IlDivo wow yeah they're awesome! the color pink !! Victoria Secret yes I love underware I will until the day I die wear cute underware not saggy hanes full coverage crap! being a dork.I love to cuddling up in a big soft blanket and reading for hours when time permits it. I'm rather sarcastic actaully very sarcastic, I laugh a lot usually at other people and yes myself too. I have shit depth perception which is often the cause of my laughter running into things is a regular occurence on my part farting does that too...