By All Means I Agree Insurance SHOULD BE FREE!

♥ But it's not so pay your bill on time! *gasp* what a novel idea!

Thursday, July 26, 2007




I realized something... I really dislike the 102 lb size 2 giggle at everything and flip your hair with your "perfect" girls, never counting calories, probably can't count at all, swipe daddy’s Visa card for the $100.00 pair of denim underwear as cute as that sounds I mean shorts (wish i looked good in them this whole rant is me being jealous just fyi :) , perfect hair no matter what element, 1.5 gpa (not jealous of that), cell phone mounted in their ear with the blue tooth device (I actually want one of those ha!) little sticky gems all over their phone, spitting I love you's out to ever Tom, Dick or Harry, did I mention giggling, BAFOONS,( I know I can be that too whatever this is my ranting session so ha!) I also think men who wear speedos need an encounter with a hungry grizzly bear, socks and sandals is just sick and you know it too! if it's cold outside don't wear sandals put on a normal pair of shoes!!! nose hair is pretty sick too... if your in jewel in the CONVENIENT SELF CHECK OUT LINE PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR MONSTER CHILD SIT WHERE THE FRICKEN GROCERIES GO!!!! That throws the whole damn thing off thus making me wait longer to purchase my 6 slices of lean turkey breast and 3 whole wheat rolls... I also can't stand back hair that’s so wrong in so many different ways TEEN WOLF WAS AN EARLY 90'S THING MEN!!! WAX THAT CRAP!!!! and wife beaters on skinny white boys is not hot! it's stupid you look like a tampon seriously... and men... whitie tities with yellow sweat stains and holes besides "THE HOLE" are not attractive burn that shit now go ahead I'll wait don't throw them away burn them!! okay now that that’s out of the way if you have a brain in your head and it's not glittery with stupidity feel free to send me a message:) okay airheads are welcome too I have my air head moments... a lot but we're not going there :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

the tampon analogy ... that was too picture perfect! I can be a total airhead at times, too! I will never ever be 102 pound size 2, so you won't have to worry about that! Waxing hairy men --- reminds me of "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" ... 'we need more wax!'

Mommy Brain said...

I loved the tampon analogy as well, almost spit my coffee out on the laptop! "We need more wax..cancel all my appointments! this is gonna take all day"

Heidi Pie Limited

My photo
I have an addiction to 100 calorie packs and crystal light singles, sad I know Ummmm I love Trader Joes, and Starbucks Um reading I like escaping the world for a while, I love laughing and having a good time, Oh IlDivo wow yeah they're awesome! the color pink !! Victoria Secret yes I love underware I will until the day I die wear cute underware not saggy hanes full coverage crap! being a dork.I love to cuddling up in a big soft blanket and reading for hours when time permits it. I'm rather sarcastic actaully very sarcastic, I laugh a lot usually at other people and yes myself too. I have shit depth perception which is often the cause of my laughter running into things is a regular occurence on my part farting does that too...