By All Means I Agree Insurance SHOULD BE FREE!

♥ But it's not so pay your bill on time! *gasp* what a novel idea!

Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Bringin Sexy Back HA!





so i found a necklace to match my weirdo green outfit it was awesome, I said no to temptation called Taco Bell- anything you can pay 77 cents for that contains meat,cheese and lettuce more than likely is not real mean but BUTT of some kind... anywho my mom took some pictures of me of me one with Broo Broo my bitty buddy who finds his way in my bed most nights and me being my diva self soooo enjoy i'll post more later! love ya!











3 comments:

Carol said...

you did so good to your temptation -- i had a small icecream with hot fudge on it at the creamery for David's birthday yesterday. but it was sooooo good. I'll pay for it this week, when i weigh in. love those pics! cute doggy! i wanna see your cats, too.

Mommy Brain said...

That top pic of you is Awesome! I want to enter it into a contest...but I don't know of any contests = ( You're a hotty!

one hot momma said...

You are bringing sexy back! You are sexy and sooo damn funny! Keep writing and I'm going to keep trying to not pop my stitches! I'm having a blast with your blog. And, by the way, I LOVE your doggie!

Heidi Pie Limited

My photo
I have an addiction to 100 calorie packs and crystal light singles, sad I know Ummmm I love Trader Joes, and Starbucks Um reading I like escaping the world for a while, I love laughing and having a good time, Oh IlDivo wow yeah they're awesome! the color pink !! Victoria Secret yes I love underware I will until the day I die wear cute underware not saggy hanes full coverage crap! being a dork.I love to cuddling up in a big soft blanket and reading for hours when time permits it. I'm rather sarcastic actaully very sarcastic, I laugh a lot usually at other people and yes myself too. I have shit depth perception which is often the cause of my laughter running into things is a regular occurence on my part farting does that too...