By All Means I Agree Insurance SHOULD BE FREE!

♥ But it's not so pay your bill on time! *gasp* what a novel idea!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK


So the only good thing about today is I was able to slide into a size 6 with ease and sexy confidence! I went into the GAP and put on a 6 for the first time since high school! YEAH BABY! woooooo!!!!!!! and I was able to celebrate with 3 of my favorite people! WOOOOO!!!!
So allow me to share the events of my evening with you. For starters my vocabulary has been broadened extensively and I've been informed of at least 15 new things that are wrong with me. On the upside, my cuticles are in fine shape since that was the goal of the evening. I had a customer call me and scream at me like a little girl because his policy went into termination status WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK this is what happens when you don't make a payment for 4 months, and yes while we do value your business we also value your payments!!! and when you don't pay bad things happen like terminated policies or lapses in coverage. We want our money like an ex wife with 3 kids wants her alimony and child support and we while we won't bitch as much as the ex wife we will take matters into our own hands. In addition to this I know he meant to insult me by calling me a little bitch however he made my night! because I'm in a size 6!!!!! :)



Yah I'm tired now so i'm going to go to sleep night friends more ranting tomorrow!






3 comments:

Mommy Brain said...

First of all your picture is awesome! Secondly, size 6 OMG! Thirdly, no duh! Why do people feel as if they intitled to anything?

Carol said...

This is what is happening to our world. People seriously do not know how to suffer the consequences of their mistakes! And you wonder where the kids nowadays get this? Check out Mr. No Shit Sherlock and guess how his kids behave? If only more people would just FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

one hot momma said...

I'm loving your blog girlfriend!
Don't know if you'll find this message or not, but so glad to be included in one of the three favorite people! You go with the size 6 and you should be proud! Love you!

Heidi Pie Limited

My photo
I have an addiction to 100 calorie packs and crystal light singles, sad I know Ummmm I love Trader Joes, and Starbucks Um reading I like escaping the world for a while, I love laughing and having a good time, Oh IlDivo wow yeah they're awesome! the color pink !! Victoria Secret yes I love underware I will until the day I die wear cute underware not saggy hanes full coverage crap! being a dork.I love to cuddling up in a big soft blanket and reading for hours when time permits it. I'm rather sarcastic actaully very sarcastic, I laugh a lot usually at other people and yes myself too. I have shit depth perception which is often the cause of my laughter running into things is a regular occurence on my part farting does that too...